NEHBA Business Meeting Wednesday, July 16 from 4 - 5:30pm at Grand Cafe, 3804 Grand Ave S. Network and Socialize with SW area businesses. Molly McCartney will provide Twitter tips and instructions. Bring a mobile device for a Twitter exercise.
Welcome New Businesses!
38th & Grand Ave S
- Ricon 38, opening late spring 2012 at 3801 Grand Ave S will offer small plates in Mediterranean Cuisine.
- Integral Psychotherapy and Family Counseling offering therapy and counseling to individuals, families and couples recently opened at 3808 Grand Ave S.
- Golden Leopard Martial Arts relocated to 317 38th St. Check out their class offerings on their website.
48th & Grand Ave S
- Romeo Love, 4752 Grand Ave S, is celebrating their grand opening this weekend Feb 9-11, Thurs, 5-10pm, Fri and Sat from 11am to 5pm. Romeo Love an art studio and gallery of interesting attractions, will be open Thurs – Sat on the 3rd weekend of each month.
50th & Bryant Ave S.
- George & the Dragon Pub plans their opening April 2012. Located at 813 West 50th St, George & the Dragon will feature a comfortable, casual environment that serves pub classics and family recipes.
- Zinnia Folk Art will be moving to 826 West 50th St soon and opening in their new location spring 2012. Zinnia is a small Mexican folk art import shop which started as a popup shop. More recently, they were located within the Guild Collective in St.Louis Park.
38th & Nicollet Ave S
- 38th Street Urban recently opened at 5 East 38th Street. Located on the southeast corner by TNT Barbershop, 38th Street Urban Outlet offers a variety of vintage and retro items.